IT'S BEEN 40 YEARS ...
IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE
- We all recognize this picture. It’s hard to believe its been forty years since closed captioning began.
- Since the first time it was used, it has served it’s purpose but also presents serious limitations for today.
- At restaurants, gyms, and waiting rooms, this technology has been the only way of conveying audio to the customer.
- We now have the ability to change all of this.
HOW THIS ALL CAME ABOUT!
Sitting in a restaurant and seeing all the TV’s that are on, yet not being able to hear them has frustrated me for years.
I always wondered how it was possible that no one had thought of a way to solve this problem.
I believed that solving this problem would benefit not only the customer but also the venue.
Powered by the Audiofetch box, Mynza uses a local wifi signal to broadcast any TV audio seamlessly to customers in zero latency real time. All that’s required is a little bit of setup and a free app download by the customer.
HOW YOUR CUSTOMER BENEFITS
- Free app on google play and the app store
- Fast, easy setup
- Once setup, app is recognized across all Mynza locations
- Can benefit from in-app advertising
- They can feel at ease using their own mobile device
- They can use their own earbuds
- Easy audio transition between multiple TV’s
- Ability to multitask while audio streams
HOW YOUR BUSINESS BENEFITS
- Provide your customers with the full TV experience, not just the visual.
- Ability to simultaneously stream up to 32 different channels of audio.
- From TV to customer, no wires required.
- Minimal setup required
- All Mynza locations are recognized by the same mobile app
- Custom advertising at each location
- Seen by every customer that is running audiofetch app
- Adds rotate seamlessly within app
- Custom amount of advertising slots available
- Each slot comes with the ability of linking directly to its own webpage,email and phone number
- Custom messages for special events
- Venues can keep cost to a minimum by sourcing out advertising slots